Annual Report & Accounts
A requirement was introduced in England and Wales for local authorities administering a Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) to produce a Pension Fund Annual Report (to be published by 1 December), which includes reports on:
- the management and financial performance of the LGPS funds
- investment policy and investment performance
- the administration arrangements during the year
- a statement by the actuary on the level of funding of the scheme
- a governance compliance statement
- a net asset statement and fund account for each fund
- compliance with the pension administration strategy
- a funding strategy statement
- an investment strategy statement
- a statement of policy relating to communications with members and employers
- other appropriate material
The Fund's Statement of Accounts is included within its Annual Report & Accounts and brings together, in summary, our financial transactions. The reporting period is for twelve months to 31st March. The Annual Report & Accounts are approved by Carmarthenshire County Council’s Audit Committee.
Annual Reports & Accounts
The maintenance and integrity of Carmarthenshire County Council’s website is their responsibility; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and, accordingly, the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the website.