We value you as a member and are committed to providing you with a high quality service at every stage of your scheme membership.
We are committed to dealing effectively with any feedback you have about our services. If we have made a mistake we will apologise and will try to put things right as soon as possible.
We review complaints regularly and wherever possible, we use this information to improve the way we do things. We also welcome comments and compliments about the services we have provided.
If you wish to contact the Dyfed Pension Fund, please make use of the Contact Us page.
- How will we respond to you?
- How will we deliver the outcome to you?
- What do we expect from you?
- Is there anybody else that can help you with a complaint?
- Are there any time limits I should be aware of?
- What if your complaint involves more than one organisation or department?
- Are there any complaints that are not covered?
- What if the complaint is about the Pension Scheme?
- Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP)
If you have a complaint or dispute concerning your workplace or personal pension arrangements, you are able to contact:
The Pensions Ombudsman (TPO)
If you have general requests for information or guidance concerning your pension arrangements, you are able to contact:
The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)