Changing your Bank Details

Your LGPS pension is paid per calendar month directly into your chosen Bank / Building Society account via BACS transmission.

If you wish to amend your Bank / Building Society account details, you will need to notify the Dyfed Pension Fund. For security reasons, we cannot accept any change in Bank / Building Society details over the telephone.

This can be done easily within your My Pensions Online account, or you can notify the Fund in writing.

Please Note

Payroll closure normally falls around the 20th of the month, therefore any change of details received after this date will NOT become effective until the following month's payment.

For information on paying your pension into an Overseas bank account, please contact the Dyfed Pension Fund.