Croeso i wefan Cronfa Bensiwn Dyfed
Welcome to the Dyfed Pension Fund website

Changing your Address

Even when you start to receive your pension, we still need to keep an up to date record of your home address, so please let us know if you move house. Without this, we are unable to issue you with a payment advise slip, pension increase statement or the annual Dyfed Pension Fund newsletter.

As a My Pension Online user, you can easily update your contact details online.

Alternatively, you will need to notify the Fund in writing of your change in address. Complete and return the Change of Address form to:

Dyfed Pension Fund
Building 2
St. David's Park
SA31 3HB

Dyfed Pension Fund