Croeso i wefan Cronfa Bensiwn Dyfed
Welcome to the Dyfed Pension Fund website

Changing your Address

As a deferred member, it is essential that you notify the Dyfed Pension Fund of any change in your address, so that we can issue you with the necessary correspondence.

As a My Pension Online user, you can easily update your contact details online.

Alternatively, you will need to notify the Fund in writing of your change in address. Complete and return the Change of Address form to:

Dyfed Pension Fund
Building 2 
St. David's Park

SA31 3HB

Dyfed Pension Fund