Transferring your Benefits

Scheme regulations DO NOT permit you to transfer pension rights into the Scheme from another pension arrangement or, indeed, from another Local Authority Pension Fund.

You are, however, able to top your benefits by contributing to the in-house Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) arrangement. For further details please refer to the Additional Voluntary Contributions section.