Croeso i wefan Cronfa Bensiwn Dyfed
Welcome to the Dyfed Pension Fund website

Police Pension Scheme

Appeals & Complaints

If your appeal or complaint is against the Police Force, you should try to resolve any problem with them in the first instance. If you fail to reach a satisfactory resolution, you may then wish to consider some of the other avenues which are explained below.

Note, however, various time limits apply for making these appeals or complaints which run from the decision date which is the subject of the appeal and are not extended to take account of attempts at resolution with the Police Force.

If you are a serving member of a Police Force, you can contact your staff association for advice. If you have retired and you are unsure of where to turn to for advice in a dispute, you may wish to contact the:

National Association of Retired Police Officers (NARPO), NARPO House, 38 Bond Street, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 2QP.

NARPO may also have a local branch in your area.

Specified procedures are laid down in the 2015 Scheme Regulations for appeals against medical decisions. Other appeals are likely to involve an appeal to the Crown Court or to the Secretary of State.

For further information, please refer to the appropriate section within the Member Guide.

Please Note

If you have a complaint or dispute concerning your workplace or personal pension arrangements you should contact:

The Pensions Ombudsman

Tel: 0800 917 4487

Website: www.pensions-ombudsman.org.uk


If you have general requests for information or guidance concerning your pension arrangements contact:

The Pensions Advisory Service   

Tel: 0800 011 3797

Website: www.pensionsadvisoryservice.org.uk/