Croeso i wefan Cronfa Bensiwn Dyfed
Welcome to the Dyfed Pension Fund website

Internal Dispute Resolution

If you have a complaint or a dispute, either against the Dyfed Pension Fund or your Employer, there is a provision for its resolution known as the Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP).

Before going to the trouble of making a formal complaint, the Dyfed Pension Fund would welcome the opportunity to try and resolve the matter informally before taking it any further. If you wish to contact the Dyfed Pension Fund, please click here.

For further information on the IDRP and for the application form, please click the IDRP Form button below.

Please note

The referee's final notification will include reference to the services offered by The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) and The Pensions Ombudsman (TPO). TPAS are able to offer you with free advice and support throughout the entire process.

If you are still dissatisfied with the determination, your case can be referred to The Pensions Ombudsman, who has the power to overturn any preceding decision.

Related Documents