Croeso i wefan Cronfa Bensiwn Dyfed
Welcome to the Dyfed Pension Fund website

Internal Dispute Resolution

If you have a complaint or a dispute, either against the Dyfed Pension Fund or your former Employer, there is a provision for its resolution known as the Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP).

Before going to the trouble of making a formal complaint, the Dyfed Pension Fund would welcome the opportunity to try and resolve the matter informally before taking it any further. If you wish to contact the Dyfed Pension Fund, please click here.

For further information on the IDRP and for the application form, please select the form below.

Please Note

If you have a complaint or dispute concerning your workplace or personal pension arrangements you should contact:

The Pensions Ombudsman

Tel: 0800 917 4487

Website: www.pensions-ombudsman.org.uk


If you have general requests for information or guidance concerning your pension arrangements contact:

The Pensions Advisory Service   

Tel: 0800 011 3797

Website: www.pensionsadvisoryservice.org.uk/

Related Documents